A blog post from Alison Blunsden, Diary Manager to His Honour Judge Graham Wood QC at Liverpool Civil and Family Court. Alison shares her experiences on how she introduced an online forum for external stakeholders, judiciary, court staff and court users.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS