A blog post from Acting HMCTS CEO Kevin Sadler, who talks about the challenges magistrates' courts have faced due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Since March 2018, we have been piloting the use of fully video hearings in the tax tribunal, and using this to understand better how we can introduce this more widely as part of a more accessible and efficient service. Our latest blog explores video hearings in more detail.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- Designing safe spaces in Leeds Crown Court
- Helping local authorities to support vulnerable children
- Surviving plagues, pestilence and pandemics: overcoming challenge in the magistrates’ courts
- Building confidence in using the Cloud Video Platform for hearings
- Next steps towards recovery in the Crown Court