In this blog, Helen Measures, Deputy Director of Crime at HMCTS discusses how we are meeting the challenge of running jury trials with multiple defendants whilst ensuring they are safe and COVID secure for all involved.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- Building a new online divorce service that works for everyone
- A collaborative approach to mental health services
- A sobering success for alcohol monitoring requirements
- New London tribunals building part of UK wide property developments
- Improving the criminal justice process for victims and witnesses