In this blog, Helen Measures, Deputy Director of Crime at HMCTS discusses how we are meeting the challenge of running jury trials with multiple defendants whilst ensuring they are safe and COVID secure for all involved.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS