A blog post from Jon Lock, Digital Communications Manager for the CJS Common Platform Programme (CJS CPP). Jon talks about how the CJS CPP is incorporating short videos to improve our communication messages to staff and stakeholders across the Criminal Justice System. The videos also aim to keep people updated with the progress we are making.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS