Katie Dean, HMCTS Deputy Service Manager, Single Justice Service, talks about how the single justice procedure has been adapted to deal with the demands of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
A blog post from Katie Dean, HMCTS Service Manager for the Make a Plea service for traffic offences, which completed national roll out earlier this year. In this blog post Katie talks about how all members of the public charged with summary-only non-imprisonable motoring offences are given the opportunity to submit their plea online, instead of by post.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS