Fitting together all the pieces when hearing a murder trial is always challenging for the Crown Court. Add in multiple defendants and the impact of essential safety measures, and the picture becomes even more complicated. Laura Connor outlines helped hear a complex trial in this blog.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS