A blog post from Linda Green on the Identity and Access Management service, the functionality within the Common Platform that allows different users to have an identity on the system and ability to sign in and access the various services. It also provides a service for administrators to create, update, manage and remove organisations and users.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS