A blog post from Mike Logan on Single Justice Service and our plans to improve summary justice. Mike talks about how summary justice involves less serious offences where there is no right to a jury trial.
A blog post from Mike Logan who works in the HM Courts and Tribunals’ Development Directorate. Mike shares an update on the implementation of the Single Justice Procedure, which is the means by which work is processed within the Single Justice Service.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS