A blog from Susan Acland-Hood, the Chief Executive of HM Courts and Tribunals Service about looking at options to use court and tribunal buildings in a more flexible way, letting people have their cases heard outside the current traditional 10am to 4:30pm court day.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS