A blog post from Andrew Hyland who led the HMCTS Help with Fees project. The Help with Fees (also known as fee remission) service ensures the courts and tribunals are available and accessible to those who need them – regardless of their personal circumstances. If you apply for fee remission and are on certain benefits or on a low income you may not have to pay a court or tribunal fee, or you may get some money off.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS