A blog post from Balaji Anbil that provide an overview of HMCTS' digital architecture, how we build the components, governance approach and the associated benefits.
A blog post from Balaji Anbil, Head of the Digital Architecture and Cyber Security team at HMCTS. Balaji talks about how his Digital Architecture team will bring a common framework to support the Reform programme in developing citizen-centric, sustainable, and resilient digital services to meet the needs of courts users.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS