Craig Robb talks about how HMCTS is safely moving back towards fully re-opening our justice system and how the introduction of a range of enhanced hygiene and safety measures for court users and staff provides the confidence to be able to continue, or return, to work.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- Designing safe spaces in Leeds Crown Court
- Helping local authorities to support vulnerable children
- Surviving plagues, pestilence and pandemics: overcoming challenge in the magistrates’ courts
- Building confidence in using the Cloud Video Platform for hearings
- Next steps towards recovery in the Crown Court