Craig Robb talks about how HMCTS is safely moving back towards fully re-opening our justice system and how the introduction of a range of enhanced hygiene and safety measures for court users and staff provides the confidence to be able to continue, or return, to work.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- Building a new online divorce service that works for everyone
- A collaborative approach to mental health services
- A sobering success for alcohol monitoring requirements
- New London tribunals building part of UK wide property developments
- Improving the criminal justice process for victims and witnesses