According to latest crime statistics, 39% of victims of serious offences believe that alcohol played a part in the offence. Since March last year, courts in England have been able to impose Alcohol Abstinence and Monitoring Requirements (AAMRs). If drinking …
Deputy Service Manager
[English] - [Cymraeg] Sobriety tags, or Alcohol Abstinence and Monitoring Requirement (AAMR) as they are formally known, generated a lot of media interest when their introduction came into law in England at the end of March. Many positive reports focused …
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- Building a new online divorce service that works for everyone
- A collaborative approach to mental health services
- A sobering success for alcohol monitoring requirements
- New London tribunals building part of UK wide property developments
- Improving the criminal justice process for victims and witnesses