Hello, I’m Fiona Salih, Project Manager for Common Technology Services. I’m writing this blog to confirm the great news that the Video Upgrade Programme has reach an important milestone. As of 15 July 2016, we’ll have installed and/or upgraded video conferencing equipment in over 350 court rooms across the HMCTS estate.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS