Ian Bond, chair of the Law Society ‘Wills and Equity Committee’, explores the background to the current probate project, the involvement of the Law Society and his experiences in working with HMCTS to develop the pilot for the profession.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS