Recovery from the pandemic in the criminal courts in Wales follows the same principles as those across the border in England. Our efforts since the pandemic hit have focused on: maximising the use of our existing estate providing additional capacity …
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS