A blog post from Sue Walker-Russell, a Regional Implementation Co-ordinator for the Criminal Justice System's Common Platform Programme. Sue talks about our online plea service, a public facing service that enables defendants to engage with the Magistrates' court process more easily.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS