In this blog, Tim Coates, Head of the Prisoner Escort Custody Service (PECS) and Claire Medhurst, Deputy Director of Intelligent Client Capability at HMCTS, describe the steps that are being taken to ensure custody suites in court are safe for all who use them, as well as the measures in place when producing defendants to a court hearing from prison.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS