A blog post from Clare Galloway, Service Manager for the Civil Money Claims project. Claire provides an update on how we are developing a new digital service for lower value money claims which will provide a simple process for individuals and businesses to resolve disputes. This service will use a mix of technology, conciliation and judicial resolution allowing users to resolve money claim disputes in a simple, accessible and proportionate way.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS