A blog post from Fiona Rutherford, which discusses the implementation of remote working, specifically virtual hearings. Fiona talks about the opportunities (and responsibility) presented by the ‘once in a generation’ £1 billion investment in our courts and tribunals. This work will re-shape how we enable access to the justice system and how we deliver our reformed public services in the future.
A blog post from Fiona Rutherford that explains the role of her HMCTS Business Strategy and Design Team and how they are responsible for helping to shape how our justice system will look and operate in the future.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS