The Family Public Law service lets users submit an online application for a court order to make arrangements for a child or resolve a dispute about their upbringing. All designated family court sites now use the service. As we progress …
A blog post from Jason Llewelyn, on developing a new digital service for Family Public Law and how we’d like to invite more users of the service to help research and test what we’re building next.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- Building a new online divorce service that works for everyone
- A collaborative approach to mental health services
- A sobering success for alcohol monitoring requirements
- New London tribunals building part of UK wide property developments
- Improving the criminal justice process for victims and witnesses