The Family Public Law service lets users submit an online application for a court order to make arrangements for a child or resolve a dispute about their upbringing. A few months ago we updated on how we helped local authorities …
A blog post from Jason Llewelyn, on developing a new digital service for Family Public Law and how we’d like to invite more users of the service to help research and test what we’re building next.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS