A blog post from Jo Nowakowska from HMCTS's new Customer Directorate. Jo explains how she is currently implementing an online complaints channel (Resolver) for HMCTS. Not only will this make it easier for our customers to submit a complaint but we’ll also be able to respond more effectively and deliver improvements to our customer services.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS