I thought it would be good to give defence practitioners some advance notice of business changes you may consider making, so your organisation is ready for the Criminal Justice System Common Platform. Rather than waiting for a third party to grant you access or send you information by secure email, you can register cases against your organisation and access case materials.
Each month I host a show and tell session with defence practitioners. It’s an opportunity to show the work we have done so far, invite comment and improve on the work we have already done.
We held our latest show and tell event for the defence community on 26 May, using an online meeting product. This followed our successful Defence Engagement Event at Liverpool QEII Court on the 10 May
I am a Duty Solicitor, an LAA Digital Champion and the CJS Common Platform Programme’s Business Product Owner for the Defence. I’ve been encouraging defence practitioners to get involved and put forward their views and ideas.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS