One of GDS’s design principles is ‘Do the hard work to make it simple’. This is directed at transformational programmes like the Common Platform and the delivery teams working within it. Right now, those of us working in the Common Platform Programme are living out the reality of this principle – we’re working hard to uncover the essence of the Criminal Justice System (CJS) so that we have clean, clear service design that feels simple to use.
Common Platform Programme User Experience Lead
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS