A blog post from Rachael Collins which talks about the work HMCTS did earlier this year, working with the Home Office to support the introduction of new powers to protect victims of stalking.
Rachael Collins, HMCTS Crime Service Manager talks about working with the Youth Justice Board to improve our information to meet the needs of children and young adults.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS