A blog post from Rachael Collins which talks about the work HMCTS did earlier this year, working with the Home Office to support the introduction of new powers to protect victims of stalking.
Rachael Collins, HMCTS Crime Service Manager talks about working with the Youth Justice Board to improve our information to meet the needs of children and young adults.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- Designing safe spaces in Leeds Crown Court
- Helping local authorities to support vulnerable children
- Surviving plagues, pestilence and pandemics: overcoming challenge in the magistrates’ courts
- Building confidence in using the Cloud Video Platform for hearings
- Next steps towards recovery in the Crown Court