A blog post from Sidonie Kingsmill on how HMCTS is applying principles of performance management to the justice system
A blog post from Sidonie Kingsmill on how HMCTS is using user experience principles in the administration of justice.
Interview with Sidonie Kingsmill, HMCTS Customer Director on how we are supporting access to justice services for vulnerable users.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- Building a new online divorce service that works for everyone
- A collaborative approach to mental health services
- A sobering success for alcohol monitoring requirements
- New London tribunals building part of UK wide property developments
- Improving the criminal justice process for victims and witnesses