A blog post from Sidonie Kingsmill on how HMCTS is applying principles of performance management to the justice system
A blog post from Sidonie Kingsmill on how HMCTS is using user experience principles in the administration of justice.
Interview with Sidonie Kingsmill, HMCTS Customer Director on how we are supporting access to justice services for vulnerable users.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS