Now that we’re able to hug our loved ones and go to restaurants and pubs, I am tentatively welcoming the prospect of summer. As we slowly emerge from the restrictions of past months, I can’t help but reflect on the …
A blog post from Paul Harris, Operations Director at HMCTS, on the work to make over 250 courtrooms available to safely hold jury trials since the coronavirus pandemic.
Interview with Paul Harris, HMCTS Director, Courts and Tribunals Operations - keeping and enhancing the best of the system.
Related content and links
About Inside HMCTS
Keep up to date on all things regarding HM Courts & Tribunals Service.
More about this blog.
Register for our newsletter
- How tech solutions helped hear a complex murder trial
- Building productive working relationships with stakeholders during a crisis
- How the courts help tackle knife crime
- Keeping it fresh – ventilation in courts and tribunals
- Collaborating is key to enhancing probate users’ experience of using MyHMCTS